RPSV is focused on supporting individuals with mental health and substance abuse issues. We care because “we are those we serve”. Nearly all of our employees and volunteers have experienced what those we serve are going through, and we want to be a source of hope and encouragement.
Following is a list of our services. Please note, although many of our offerings are available at all locations, some are not. Peers are welcome to join RPSV at any of our five locations to obtain the support desired.
If you need help, we are here for you. Please call (800) 374-4198 today. RPSV Cares!
- Assistance with such resources as acquiring benefits, housing or Community Services Board (CSB) resources – (All locations)
- Clothing Closet (CWC only)
- Coat giveaway (RWC only)
- Computer Lab available with Internet, WI-FI and a printer (All locations)
- Computer Training (Formal training courses) (APHPR only)
- Continental Breakfast, Hot Lunch, and Snacks – (APHPR , CWC, RWC, SCRDIC)
- Employment Assistance: Specialists help peers find gainful employment and/or volunteer assignments (All locations)
- Field trips to Washington National games and an annual beach trip (All locations)
- Food Giveaway: SCRDIC annually gives away large amounts of donated food to peers (SCRDIC only)
- Landline phone access (All locations)
- One-on-one peer counseling (All locations)
- Recreational activities such as holiday parties and barbeques (All locations)
- Showers and Laundry facilities (SCRDIC only)
- Snacks (SBPRC only)